Private Sessions (Mondays to Fridays-7am-4pm)
- Private sessions take place in the comfort of your home, condo gym or condo grounds.
- Sessions are suitable for all ages and fitness levels. If you have any conditions or injuries please seek approval from your doctor before signing up.
- Pre and Post Natal Pilates sessions are available provided you have your doctor’s approval.
- Sessions start at $120 for one hour for clients based in Novena, Newton, Orchard Road, River Valley and Holland Village. Packages are available for private one to one sessions. Please contact me for info.
- A package of ten sessions must be used within 4 months from the first session. Any sessions not used within the time frame will be forfeited. No refunds are given for unused packages.
- Sessions are available at your home for more than one person. Please contact me for details on cost and availability if you would like to train with a partner or friend or would like to organise a class at your condo. Prices start at $140 for private classes.
- Payment is to be made in advance of the session. Payment is by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Please be considerate and provide at least 24 hours cancellation notice otherwise payment will be charged in full. Giving me sufficient notice prevents the time slot being left void and allows it to be offered to another client who might be wanting to reschedule or make up a session.
Have questions? Or would like to meet me first for a coffee and free consultation? Please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilates is beneficial in a number of ways and sessions will be tailored to your specific needs. Some of the changes you can achieve with pilates include:
- Building a strong core.
- Improving overall strength
- Improving flexibility
- Relieving back pain
- Improving posture
- Improving balance
- Reducing stress placed on the joints by strengthening both smaller and larger muscle groups
- Toning muscles
- Improving circulation
- Increasing energy levels
- Combating stress and tension
- Improving mood, insomnia etc
- Building up post natal pelvic floor strength!