Personal Trainer: Private Sessions (Mondays to Fridays-7am-4pm)
- Private personal training takes place in the comfort of your home, condo gym or condo grounds.
- Sessions are suitable for all ages and fitness levels. If you have any conditions or injuries please seek approval from your doctor before signing up.
- Pre and Post Natal Personal Training sessions are available provided you have your doctor’s approval. See ‘Pregnancy‘ page.
- Sessions start at $120 for one hour for clients based in Novena, Newton, Orchard Road, River Valley and Holland Village. Packages are available for private one to one sessions. Please contact me for info.
- A package of ten sessions must be used within 4 months from the first session. Any sessions not used within the time frame will be forfeited. No refunds are given for unused packages.
- Sessions are for ONE PERSON ONLY. Due to the customised nature of personal trainer sessions, training in pairs or more is not available. Please see the Pilates section if you wish to train with a partner or friends.
- Payment is to be made in advance of the session. Payment is by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Please be considerate and provide at least 24 hours cancellation notice otherwise payment will be charged in full. This applies to all clients. Giving me sufficient notice prevents the time slot being left void and allows it to be offered to another client who might be wanting to reschedule or make up a session.
Have questions? Or would like to meet me first for a coffee and free consultation? Please drop me an email at email@example.com.
Working with a personal trainer marks the start of a healthier lifestyle for many. Some of the changes you can achieve with a personal trainer include:
- Weight loss and weight management
- Toning up
- Improving strength
- Increasing energy levels
- Improved performance in training for an event, 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathons etc
- Combating stress and tension
- Improving mood, insomnia etc
- Improving flexibility
- Improving posture